The Overlords Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application Form

4 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Form Empty Moderator Application Form

Post by DeathKnightZ Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:31 am

We are in need of Moderators, so instead of approaching people i'm going to try opening applications and see what happens.

This does not guarantee I will pick someone who posts here. If nobody impresses me then we will not select an applicant from this thread.

To apply, all you have to do is reply to this thread with this form.

Any replies to this thread that are not applications will be spammed. If you have questions, PM me.

Username: (I know, but this make it easier to copy and paste)
Age: (If you can't tell us, you can't be a co-admin or mod. We're not hiring five year olds.)
Timezone/Country: (If your country is in more than one timezone, tell us which timezone you are in)
Why do you want to be a Mod?: (Short answer)
Why will you make a good Mod?: (Short answer)
What's your favorite color?:
If you could change one thing about The Overlords, what would it be?: (Short Answer)

That's all there is to it. Just fill out that form, reply to this thread, and if I like you I'll be in touch.

Rima is now Co-Admin congrats to him ^_^

Last edited by DeathKnightZ on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
DeathKnightZ
DeathKnightZ
Admin
Admin

Rep : 11

http://TheOverlords.clangrid.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Form Empty Re: Moderator Application Form

Post by Rawe Power Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 am

Congratz, Rima. I wouldn't be a better mod than you. I would just overuse my powers. 😢 But hey. Congratulations, anyways. I might choose to become a mod another day, when I'm sure I won't overuse my powers. Smile

~Rawe

EDIT:

AH HECK. You know what? I'll just try out for a mod. I've already thought about this for about a minute or so. But I remember that I was a good citizen within the previous forums. I will applicate.

Username: Rawe Power
Timezone/Country: Canada (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Why do I want to become a mod?: Because I want to keep this fourm clean, and safe.
Why will I make a good mod?: Because I have become a good trusted member within previous forums.
What's my favorite color?: Dark red.
If I could change one thing about The Overlords, what would it be?: To make it a supported, open (Commonly known, Famous) clan, with a bunch of happy members.

~Rawe
Rawe Power
Rawe Power

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaming Noob Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm

I wantz to be a mod.

User: FlamingNoob
Timezone/Country:U.S. (GMT-4.00) NY
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because i want to help the people in need of help and support people however I can.
Why will you make a good mod?: Because I am helpful to people who have problems and I am friendly to many people
What's your favourite colour?: Dark Black
If you could change on thing in The Overlords, What would it be? I would make sure people who join the clan would be quite active and will follow the rules and to people who are inactive for at least 1-2 months will be removed (only on web...not on forum)

Moderator Application Form 183979
Flaming Noob
Flaming Noob

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by captain lio Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:20 am

user:captain lio
timezone/county:U.S.(GMT-6:00) IA
Why do you want to be a mod?:because i want to help and stop things from happening to other people and their lifes plus acc's
Why will you make a good mod?: im helpful and i care alot about other people and their future's
What's your favourite colour?:light gold or light silver
If you could change on thing in The Overlords, What would it be? well nothing relaly its all fine the way it is.
captain lio
captain lio

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum