The Overlords Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkovia - Talk and questions

4 posters

Go down

Darkovia - Talk and questions Empty Darkovia - Talk and questions

Post by Rima Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Hallo everyone, im opening this thread to start the darkovia talk.
So what did you think about the release was it good/bad?
And what do you think will happen next week?
What do you want them to release?
Will we be able to fight whit/against Safiria?

I think the release was kinda short but that you did get a good introduction to the world of vampires and werewolf´s in AQW.
And I would love to ether have a sub race or some new vampire/werewolf armours.(I am a big fan of vamps and werewolf´s)
So lets get this thread started and remember, keep the rules in mind when you post and no flaming.

If you got any questions about darkovia please ask, and i will answer them as fast as possible.

~Rima
Rima
Rima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Rep : 5

Back to top Go down

Darkovia - Talk and questions Empty Re: Darkovia - Talk and questions

Post by DeathKnightZ Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Another tease of a release, as
per usual, it looks like a great release, but there's not really that much to do once you've finished the quests. Another annoyance was the final quest reward which I quote "YOU MAY ALSO RECEIVE, AT RANDOM:" I sure hope this doesn't get expanded upon and put in to future quests, true this does make you spend more time doing it and I actually had fun soloing the 6k hp boss over and over.
(because at that time all the rooms were full of newbs and I had gotten sick of trade requests and hackers, so I decided to go to -1332)
It's good to see they're thinking about new ways to make the game fun, and in the long run i'd say it's working, but on a boss mission and for 1 item, is a little annoying, and to find out in the end that this item was member, really made it annoying to have spent all that time and effort repeatedly killing it to then throw away a free weapon due to bag being full, just to find out the item I get is member, so the one I just threw away for it Is now wasted. Evil or Very Mad
Although I still can't wait to see what comes out of this, like Rima I'm a huge fan of vampires and werewolves. Very Happy
DeathKnightZ
DeathKnightZ
Admin
Admin

Rep : 11

http://TheOverlords.clangrid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zeizig Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 am

One word! Werewolfs FTW!
Wait thats 2 words -.-
If u come to think of it.. its 4 words.. Werefolfs for the win...
Okay..
I reallllllly want a cool werewolf morph and a pet Razz
O.O Werewolves*
zeizig
zeizig

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rima Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:23 am

hehe it is great to see his thread started of well.
and I hope it will stay alive for some days so that ppl on the forum get the talking going ^^

back to the topic.

Just like you say Z I think the first quest was not so good. they cud heave come
up whit a better idea of it ^^
What i do hope for AQW to do whit there werewolf's and vampires is that they sick whit the original myths about them. SO NO SPARKLING VAMPIRES IN THE SUN(f'in twilight -.-)
Anyway I do hope they will release something that will allow you to look like a werewolf tho, and maybe something that will make your char more vamp like?(fangs?) OR that they release a sub-race option.

~Rima
Darkovia - Talk and questions 491844
Rima
Rima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blacktitan666 Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm

well it was short but, im really thankfull there taking there time with this area. this is one of my favorite places in Adventurequest im really hoping that we dont have to go against Safiria i perfer the vampires over werewolve but they also mentioned the werepyres that is another favorite of mine to could you imagine a chaos nightbane man that would be awsome. and if they bring in a war here i aint loseing to no mangy mutts so watch your backs you werewolf lovers. and if this starts spoofing that dreadful twilight series i swear im quiting aqw
blacktitan666
blacktitan666

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Rima Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

I love the new darkovia release. I just hope that keep up the good work on it.
I rly like that they are bringing Wolfwing in the story. he is a great char and are nether evil or good. he fights for his own.(at least in AQ)

So lets hope that the rest of Darkovia will be awesome :3

~Rima
Darkovia - Talk and questions 491844
Rima
Rima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blacktitan666 Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:17 pm

the only thing thats got me is i might not be able to become a werepyre on this like in AQ at least i can join the vampires as the new DN's just mentioned
blacktitan666
blacktitan666

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum